AGNA is a nonprofit organization formed to promote quality care for older adults through education and collaboration.
- Provide a forum in which aging issues are identified and explored
- Conduct educational programs
- Disseminate information and research related to aging issues
- Advocate for legislative activities which enhance the quality of care for older adults
- Utilize grants, donations and gifts to conduct activities that further the goals and purposes of AGNA
Executive Board, 2013-2014:
Do you have questions about who we are and what we do? What would you like to see from AGNA in the future? Let us know! Please email email@example.com.