AGNA is a nonprofit organization formed to promote quality care for older adults through education and collaboration.
- Provide a forum in which aging issues are identified and explored
- Conduct educational programs
- Disseminate information and research related to aging issues
- Advocate for legislative activities which enhance the quality of care for older adults
- Utilize grants, donations and gifts to conduct activities that further the goals and purposes of AGNA
Executive Board, 2014-2015: