We invite you to our 2017 Annual Spring Conference
“Gerontological Nursing Today: Coming Together through Communication with Individuals, Families, and Cultures”
2017 SPRING CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
- 0800 – 0900 Conference Check-in and Poster Placement with Beverage Station
- 0900 – 0910 Welcome & Opening Remarks from our AGNA President – Beverly Heasley, MBA, RN, FNGNA
- 0910 – 1010 Call to Action: Quality Care for All Aging Adult Groups – Linda Phillips, PhD, RN, FAAN, FGSA
- 1010 – 1030 Break – Snacks, Posters, Exhibits, & Networking
- 1030 – 1130 Listening to the Voices of Elders with Behavioral Health Diagnosis – Teri Waldman, LMSW
- 1130 – 1230 Plated Luncheon with the El Pueblo Senior Line Dancers
- 1230 – 1330 Using Technology to Communicate with Under Represented Groups – Jane Carrington, PhD, RN and Christina Wyles, MS, RN, MLIS
- 1330 – 1400 Break – Dessert Table, Posters, Exhibits, & Networking
- 1400 – 1450 LGBTQIA Issues of Aging – Sandy Davenport, LMSW, Robert Bell, Lavina Tomer, LMT, and Dea Brasgalla, RN
- 1450 – 1500 Closing Remarks from our AGNA President – Beverly Heasley, MBA, RN, FNGNA
The Arizona Gerontological Nursing Association (AGNA) invites you to submit an abstract for poster presentations for our 2017 Spring Conference. The purpose of the poster presentations is to network, disseminate, and exchange knowledge with other professionals on research, evidence-based practice, and practice innovation/improvement involving older adults.
Interested in sponsoring a table at our 2017 Spring Conference? Your sponsorship includes one Conference Admission and Luncheon. If you decide to bring additional attendees from your organization, we offer a special rate of $75.00 each.
EARLY REGISTRATION ADMISSION PRICING
by March 26th 2017
- Professional: $75
- Full-time Student: $55
Invited Poster Presenter
- AGNA Member: $60
- Non-member: $65
- Full-time Student: $45
- Professional: $90
- Full-time Student: $60
Come join us for our 2017 Spring Conference.
Register online or by mail using the options below.
Friday, April 28th, 2017
From 9:00am to 3:00pm
Hotel Tucson City Center
475 N. Granada Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701