CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Arizona Gerontological Nursing Association (AGNA) invites you to submit an abstract for poster presentation at our Friday, April 28th, 2017 AGNA Spring Conference to be held from 9:00am to 3:00pm at the Hotel Tucson City Center located at 475 N. Granada Avenue, Tucson, AZ, 85701. The theme of this year’s conference is “Gerontological Nursing Today: Coming Together through Communication with Individuals, Families, and Cultures”. Expert speakers will share with us tools for communicating with older adults in underrepresented populations.
The purpose of the poster presentations is to network, disseminate, and exchange knowledge with other professionals on research, evidence-based practice, and practice innovation/improvement involving older adults.
Hotel City Center
Hotel Tucson City Center
2017 Spring Conference
Interested in learning some more information about the 2017 Spring Conference? We have the event schedule as well as ways to register for our conference using the button below. Alternatively if you have already submitted an abstract and have been accepted as a presenter, please register for the conference here as well.
The AGNA executive board will conduct a blind review of all the submitted abstracts. Acceptance into the AGNA conference poster presentation session will be based on the evaluation criteria and guidelines that are found on the abstract application.
In order to submit an abstract for possible poster presentation selection, please complete the following:
- Submit the abstract application by February 24th, 2017 using the form below.
- Posters accepted into the poster presentation session will be notified via email by March 10th, 2017.
- Poster presenters must accept the invitation to present by registering and paying for the conference by March 26th, 2017.
- When registering and paying for the conference (click link to register), please check the appropriate box under “Invited Poster Presenter Registration”.
- Poster presenters will receive a discounted conference rate (up to three individuals per poster).
- Attendance to the conference is required by at least one of the authors of the abstract/poster.
If you have any questions, please contact us at AGNAposters@gmail.com
Thank you for your participation! We look forward to spending time with you at the AGNA 2017 Spring Conference.
Please fill out the 2017 Spring Conference Abstract Form Below.